Your tax-exempt gift will help support our Christian living community, adding to the comfort of our senior residents.
Thank you for considering Fellowship Square Historic Mesa (a Christian Care Company) in your charitable giving.
A not-for-profit organization, Fellowship Square Historic Mesa provides accessible senior living in Mesa, Arizona. To keep our services affordable and maintain a quality lifestyle for our senior residents, we rely, in large part, on donations from our Arizona community members.
How your gift can help
If you’re looking to donate to seniors, we invite you to consider our Christian living community. With help from your generous gift, together we can make capital improvements and enhance our services.
Making senior living accessible
Our objective is to provide affordable, caring, Christian senior care to as many as people as possible. To make our vision possible, we need to make sure our community is financially accessible to seniors. On average:
- 24% of our Independent Living units are income restricted.
- At least 50% of our Assisted Living/Memory care residents are on Arizona Long Term Care – our state’s Medicaid program.
These figures show why affordability is so important. As a not-for-profit organization, we work to manage our costs so we can keep rates as low as possible. At the same time, it is important to keep up with capital improvements.
How you can donate to seniors in Arizona
When you give to Fellowship Square Historic Mesa, you help support Christian living for seniors in Arizona. Your gift will help provide a safe, welcoming community for seniors. Ways you can donate include:
- Download the donation form, print, fill in and mail it in with your check or credit card information.
- Contact us by telephone to arrange for credit card payment. Call 480-436-5122 and ask to speak with the Director of Business Services.
- Stop by and visit us to learn more and make an in-person donation. Call 480-436-5122 to schedule a visit with us.
Thank you for considering Fellowship Square Historic Mesa
As a Christian community, we strive to bring affordable, accessible senior living to those who need it. But we need your help to meet our fundraising goals. If we don’t reach the goal, it may result in higher rents or a reduction in needed services. On behalf of our residents, we truly appreciate your consideration.
A Christian Care Company
Our sponsor, the Christian Care Companies, is the largest not-for-profit senior living organization in Arizona. We serve over 2,500 seniors at 5 communities located in Phoenix, Tucson, Historic Mesa, Mesa and Surprise.